Seeking Proposals for joint R&D projects between nine countries from the EUREKA network
This website is a virtual Marketplace to discuss project opportunities and facilitate introductions between organisations from the nine countries from the EUREKA Network participating in this call. It is an open 1:1 networking platform. Meetings among participants can be scheduled as a video call at any time until 5th August 2020.
Within the EUREKA initiative, the world's largest network for international cooperation in R&D and innovation, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Luxembourg, Malta, Spain, Turkey and the United Kingdom have launched a multilateral call for projects on healthy ageing.
Participants from the respective EUREKA member countries are invited to submit joint project proposals in the research and development of innovative products and applications with strong market potential.
The call is inviting proposals for development of digital health tools and smart devices to promote healthy ageing, for example (but not limited to):
- Connecting robotics and medical imaging systems to simplify surgical procedures
- Software as a medical device (or diagnostic) incorporating artificial intelligence
- Software for better diagnostics or therapy
- Digital health and smart drug delivery services
- Linking big data capabilities with new knowledge from precision medicine to create precision health offerings that promotes preventive interventions before symptoms of disease manifest.
Please check the national funding calls for country specific scope details.
- Opening of the EUREKA call: 14 April 2020
- Virtual Marketplace open until 5 August 2020
- Deadline for EUREKA Application: 5 August 2020
- Deadline for submission might differ between the participating national funding agencies!